Tea: A User’s Guide by Tony Gebely
Tea: A User’s Guide is the most up-to-date and factual guide to specialty tea.
This volume presents an extensively peer-reviewed framework for navigating the world of tea whether you are just embarking on your tea journey or whether you have been drinking tea your entire life.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How tea is grown and processed
- How so many tea products are derived from a single species of plant
- What chemical changes occur in tea leaves during processing
- How 130 famous teas from around the world are classified
- How to expertly prepare and evaluate tea
About the author
Tony has been studying tea for over ten years and has traveled to many tea producing regions throughout Asia.