Solaris Tea Organic King of Pu-Erh 100 g/3.5 oz
Solaris Tea Organic Loose Whole Leaf King of Pu-Erh.
Solaris Top Grade Pu-Erh is a skilfully worked Tea.
The freshest tea buds are handpicked from wild growing tea trees in the Yunnan Province in China. This tea is sourced high in the mountains and grows at an altitude of 3233m.
The buds undergo a unique process of fermentation to help activate health promoting ingredients. It is then aged for more than 6 years to define and perfect its unique, enthralling flavour.
Research has shown that this particular grade of Pu-Erh contains more active ingredients compared to a lower grade Pu-Erh and clinical studies confirm its effectiveness in lowering cholesterol and aiding weight loss.
- This unique tea is aged for 6 years to activate health promoting qualities and is proven to aid cholesterol lowering and weight loss
- Gold Star Winner at the Great Taste Awards 2009
- 100% bio-degradable packaging and are free from artificial aromas
- Using only Whole Leaf Tea, we ensure the highest anti-oxidant content possible (95% more than average tea bags)
- Passionately blended by Master Tea Blender and Medical Herbalist Jörg Müller
Ingredients: 100% King of Pu Erh Tea*. *Certified Organic
Loose leaf tea, 100 g/3.5 oz.
|TEA BAGS OR LOOSE TEA|
|CAFFEINE OR NO CAFFEINE|