Organic Lemon Verbena Loose Leaf Tea 50 g/1.76 oz
Organic Lemon Verbena dried leaves loose herbal tea
With tiny white blossoms and pointed, narrow leaves, lemon verbena, also sometimes called Luiza, gets its name from the lemony fragrance of the leaves when they are crushed.
The leaves and flowers have a characteristic intense aroma reminding lemon.
- Infusion with a lemon taste and flavour, very pleasant
- Mild sedative and relaxant
- Lemon verbena has mild antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent and digestive tonic properties
- The lemon verbena is often used as a slimming aid, since it breaks down cellulite and regulates metabolism
- In Wales and England, lemon verbena was even believed to be a potent aphrodisiac!
Ingredients: organic lemon verbena leaves
|TEA BAGS OR LOOSE TEA|
|CAFFEINE OR NO CAFFEINE|