This version was drafted on 25 May 2018. We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://organic-tea.org. Read about organic-tea.org here
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact forms
This website may collect the following information via its contact form
- Your name
- Your contact information: email address
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognise when you return to our website
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from organic-tea.org and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How to make a request about your data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. E.g We use Amazon services to provide information about products we have selected from Amazon including links to the products.
We have no control of websites outside of organic-tea.org. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.